Coaches provide private and semi-private swim lessons (limited to 3 swimmers per group at the Bronze level and 6 swimmers per group at Silver and Gold levels) at Claude Moore Recreation Center located at 46105 Loudoun Park Lane, Sterling, VA 20164. Please contact us for more information.
Current lessons are as follows:
1) Bronze: Perfect for learn-to-swim age 4 and older. Lessons are 30 minutes/week.
Sunday 4:00-4:30 pm
2) Silver: Perfect for swimmers looking for stroke refinement in freestyle/backstroke. Swimmers will learn technique for breaststroke & butterfly with the silver package. Lessons are one hour/week.
Wednesday 4-5 pm or Sunday 4:30-5:30 pm
3) Gold: Perfect for competitive swimmers who know all four strokes but are looking for stroke refinement. Lessons are one hour/week.
Tuesday 6-7 pm or Sunday 5:30-6:30 pm
Coaches provide small group swim lessons at Claude Moore Recreation Center located at 46105 Loudoun Park Lane, Sterling, VA 20164.
Current lessons are as follows:
1) Bronze: Perfect for learn-to-swim adults. Lessons are 30 minutes each but you can swim two or more times/week with the program. Once you understand how to swim freestyle and backstroke, AND have completed your lesson package, you will transition into the next level of classes.
Sunday 3:30-4 pm or Sunday 4-4:30 pm.
2) Silver: Perfect for swimmers looking for stroke refinement in freestyle/backstroke. Swimmers will learn technique for breaststroke and butterfly with the silver package OR they will learn techniques for distance swimming. Lessons are one hour/week.
Monday 7:30-8:30 am
3) Gold: Perfect for triathletes or competitive swimmers who are looking for stroke refinement plus a holistic athlete program to include either run or bike training as well. Lessons are one hour/week.
Day/times vary depending on athlete
This program is specifically designed with team sports in mind. I Run This Sport offers low-cost run coaching to teams who are looking to keep their athletes safe, help prevent injuries, and help increase overall performance. Please contact Coach Tracy for more information.
This one-hour women-only group is designed to give you specific tools to help you run longer, faster, and with less injury. This group is designed for women at all stages of running - from those who are run/walkers to those who have been training for years and running long distance.
While you will certainly meet other women in this group to build camaraderie, this is not a meetup group designed specifically to just go on a run together. What you will find, however, is more of a track-type workout where your gait is being analyzed regularly and tools are being given to you to help you improve your gait.
Monday 6-7 pm at Algonkian Park beginning April 1, 2019.
" Coach Tracy is an amazing and very knowledgeable coach. She turns her knowledge of swimming to Magic of Coaching. She is fun and really understands how to help the kids gain their confidence. My daughter was struggling with technique and started taking private lessons with Coach Tracy. After two lessons, my daughter is hungry for more steps to learn. She didn't like butterfly stroke but now she has grown to love it! Thank you Coach Tracy for teaching and coaching my daughter to gain confidence and believe in herself. What YOU DID with her is Billions!!!
I will not hesitate to highly recommend Coach Tracy to anyone."
- Sopaparn P.
Copyright © 2018 NoVa Sports Coach - All Rights Reserved.