Coaches provide private and semi-private swim lessons (limited to 3 swimmers per group at the Bronze level and 6 swimmers per group at Silver and Gold levels) . Please contact us for more information.
Current lessons are as follows:
1) Bronze: Perfect for learn-to-swim age 4 and older. Lessons are 30 minutes/week.
Sunday 4:00-4:30 pm
2) Silver: Perfect for swimmers looking for stroke refinement in freestyle/backstroke. Swimmers will learn technique for breaststroke & butterfly with the silver package. Lessons are one hour/week.
Wednesday 4-5 pm or Sunday 4:30-5:30 pm
3) Gold: Perfect for competitive swimmers who know all four strokes but are looking for stroke refinement. Lessons are one hour/week.
Tuesday 6-7 pm or Sunday 5:30-6:30 pm
Coaches provide small group swim lessons at Claude Moore Recreation Center located at 46105 Loudoun Park Lane, Sterling, VA 20164.
Current lessons are as follows:
1) Bronze: Perfect for learn-to-swim adults. Lessons are 30 minutes each but you can swim two or more times/week with the program. Once you understand how to swim freestyle and backstroke, AND have completed your lesson package, you will transition into the next level of classes.
Sunday 3:30-4 pm or Sunday 4-4:30 pm.
2) Silver: Perfect for swimmers looking for stroke refinement in freestyle/backstroke. Swimmers will learn technique for breaststroke and butterfly with the silver package OR they will learn techniques for distance swimming. Lessons are one hour/week.
Monday 7:30-8:30 am
3) Gold: Perfect for triathletes or competitive swimmers who are looking for stroke refinement plus a holistic athlete program to include either run or bike training as well. Lessons are one hour/week.
Day/times vary depending on athlete
SportLife coaching is to your mind what athletic coaching is to your body! Our program helps you become a better, stronger version of yourself.
Our goal is to help you re-imagine your life and give you support for your journey. With extensive experience in helping athletes, Coach Tracy has a history of successfully leading people to a better, more satisfied life. Her individualized positivity approach will help you attain your goals.
Life coaching is a sometimes confusing term. But, our SportLife Coach program will help you assess your current situation and help you move forward from that point. Athletes that could benefit from these services include those who are:
While we are here to help you during these trying times, you can also be completely happy in your sport! This is a great time to see us because you are open and receptive to growth and are in the right frame of mind to examine other life pursuits in order to enhance your life.
Our goal is to guide you in self-learning, self-discovery and self-exploration to help you move from where you are to where you want to be.
" Coach Tracy is an amazing and very knowledgeable coach. She turns her knowledge of swimming to Magic of Coaching. She is fun and really understands how to help the kids gain their confidence. My daughter was struggling with technique and started taking private lessons with Coach Tracy. After two lessons, my daughter is hungry for more steps to learn. She didn't like butterfly stroke but now she has grown to love it! Thank you Coach Tracy for teaching and coaching my daughter to gain confidence and believe in herself. What YOU DID with her is Billions!!!
I will not hesitate to highly recommend Coach Tracy to anyone."
- Sopaparn P.
Copyright © 2018 NoVa Sports Coach - All Rights Reserved.